Monday, September 23, 2013

Album #10: Okkervil River - The Stage Names [Indie Rock] 2007




I had no idea what to expect going into this one.  The name was a little strange, the album art was a little strange, but I really like the music.  This type of music is one of those that I always enjoyed, but never really listened to for some reason.  I loved the song Plus Ones.  You Can't Hold The Hand of a Rock and Roll Man is a close second.  I like the folk sounding rock bands a lot, and this is no exception.  I am not really sure what else to say about this one, other than I think people should give this one a chance.

Favorite track: Plus Ones
Spotify: Okkervil River – The Stage Names
If you like this, then try these: Bright Eyes – Cassadaga (not my favorite Bright Eyes album, but the most like this)

No comments:

Post a Comment